Friday 3 August 2012

Life, Life Everywhere!

I present my blog concerning a variety of biological sciences, particularly zoology and its branches, as well as its related fields such as palaeontology, and evolutionary biology.
As introduction of my persona and my relationship with science, I suggest you to read the introductory post of my blog on scientific literacy.
Given the nature I want to grant this blog, the entries will be a bit more technical, and these may cover animal curiosities, news, taxonomic profiles of different ranks, evolutionary history of a whole family or a single characteristic, etc.
I would like to add that I won't be working alone in this project: two friends of mine, far more experienced and with much more knowledge on these topics than I, will present themselves in following entries, and will be authors of subsequent posts. In the meanwhile, the next entry will be ready for tomorrow afternoon (GMT - 5:00), in which I will introduce my favourite clade.

                                                                       Want a hint?

Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment